All ROM’s for all models have been updated. The main changes are:
- Subsystem vendor ID’s added to Falco, Peppy, Leon, and Wolf to ensure back-light is enabled by kernel > 3.15.
- All ROM’s now using a 4 MB CBFS with Jeltka as an ELF payload (this removes size overhead and other complications of floppy images).
- Jeltka updated to load the i915 frame-buffer driver (which means even if there’s something wrong with the VGA binary/ID’s you can still get a display by pressing ESC and 2 at the right times, assuming no USB device plugged in).
- Added e2fsprogs/fdisk/USB/MMC support to Jeltka (for basic filesystem/partition checking and manipulation). Be careful of Buildroot’s version of fdisk as it defaults to a first sector at 63 and DOS compatibility mode, and, if you switch it off by pressing “c”, fdisk will default to a first sector of “1”. This will probably cause problems, as most distros default to sector 2048 for alignment purposes. It means that resizing your filesystem will be tricky, if you forget to to recreate the partition at 2048, and it may appear that your filesystem is therefore b0rked!
- TPM conditionalised in dsdt.asl for any boards that have it, to avoid TPM being enabled and causing issues with suspend.
- I’ve made my own Panther/Zako compatible ROM to enable the 4MB CBFS for that model.
As always see the download page.